Happy Canada Day!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Canada Day!!!! Craig, Hannah and I celebrated Canada's Birthday with the rest of Calgary at Princes Island Park. They had several stages set up with music, as well as vendors, and lots of activities for kids. Also, over at Eau Claire Market, they had a Latin Festival going on. Hannah loved the music, and kept clapping to the beat. I truly think that she is going to be a musician someday...she loves all kinds of music! Here are a few of the photos I took...

Tonight, Craig is at a rodeo at the Ranchman's Club. I will have him write a blog about it sometime this week...until then, here are the photos he sent me on his cell phone...Enjoy!!



So, that's how we spent our Canada Day. We would love to go see the fireworks tonight, but since the sun sets so late, they won't be going off until after 11 PM. I guess we'll have to wait until Hannah gets older before we'll see those.
The countdown is on for the Stampede...I am a bit nervous to take Hannah with all of the people, but Craig got us tickets to the rodeo in the SYSCO box, so we should be all set. It should be so much fun...the Stampede starts this Friday, and Fred is coming to visit from Maine next Friday, with the rodeo next Saturday. I can't wait!!! We're also hoping to spend a day downtown (maybe the Zoo??), and another day in the mountains, when Fred gets here. It will be so nice to see him! I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to share.
Well, I'm off to do some knitting and have a cup of tea. I hope you all have a great holiday week!!!
Love,
~Sharon~


0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket