Hello Everyone!!!
As many of you may know, my Mom and Sister are currently in the air on their way to China to pick up my newest nephew, Jacob. Though I am SUPER excited for Christen, I am having a bit of a jealous moment right now...I MISS MY MOM!!!!! Every morning my Mom and I talk on the phone, and I am going through serious withdrawals!!!! Dad, look out, I'll be bugging you at night from now until we fly in to NH!!!!!!
If you'd like to follow along on Mom and Christen's journey in China, please check out my sister's website... http://www.mychinajourney2.com/ourbeaudoinfamily.com/ She also has another site (which there is a link for on the right) but she won't be updating that one while she is gone.
In the meantime, please keep the three of them, as well as the other family they are traveling with, in your thoughts and prayers.
I don't know what we're up to this weekend, but I'll do my best to post some updates...
Have a great weekend everyone...TGIF!!!
Love,
~Sharon~

1 comments:
Thanks for linking to your sister's site. As you know - I'm a huge proponent of adoption, so it's so nice to see people choosing to adopt even when they can have biological kids. About Eminem - we love all kinds of music! Javi wants to be a b-boy and Bella's shaping up to have some awesome rhythm!
Post a Comment