R-O-D-E-O!!!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey Everyone!












As promised, here are a bunch of photos from the rodeo and Stampede.












Getting ready...
























Here are the Rodeo Grandstands...


























Steer Wrestling...it was hard to get good photos, since the calf is wrestled between the two horses...












































Hannah and Daddy watching the show...



















Barrel Racing...these women are amazing!!! I only took a few photos because they were going so fast!!! The horses in this event are beautiful!!!!
























Bareback Riding...This was really impressive. How these guys stayed on their horses with no saddle is beyond me!!!
























Fred being Fred...
























...and the main event...Bull riding!!!!! I don't have a lot of photos to post...I took mostly videos. I'll try to post one of those later.














This guy won for the day...





































The victory lap for the winners.



















Does this need explanation?? All I can say is that you need to be careful when you ask Fred to hold something for you!!!
























So, after the rodeo, we needed to try out some of the food. Fair food in Canada is a bit different than fair food in the States. For example, they don't have cotton candy...here it is called candy floss. We quickly learned how good another Canadian food is...Pizza on a Stick!!!














After our culinary experience, we took in some of the tents...Fred learned how to properly milk a cow...


...and we both learned how to ride a horse...









...and Hannah got to practice her animal sounds...



















"Mom...that cow says...Moooooooo"









So, that's our Stampede Adventure. It was sad to see it end, and we're anxious for next year's Stampede...YAHOO!!!!!!



Have a great week everyone, and I'll be sure to post more photos soon...












Love,






~Sharon~






0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket