Hello Everyone!!!
Well, this week has been one of many firsts. Hannah took her first steps, and she has learned how to count to ten.
Her walking has been going very well. She is still extremely nervous about letting go of things, but is getting better about it...especially if food or one of her DVDs is the goal. I am hoping that once Craig is home for the weekend, we can practice with her. It is really hard to get her motivated when it is just the two of us. It is also really hard to capture it on video, so hopefully that will happen this weekend too.
Hannah has also decided to start counting. I first noticed it when she was singing along with one of her toys. I turned the toy off (Binko the Bear strikes again...Thanks Mom and Dad!!!), to see if she was just singing along, or if she really knew her numbers. Sure enough, she was able to count without the bear. Here is a video I took tonight. It got cut off at the end...sorry. She has a hard time with the numbers seven and eight, but with a little help, she can get to ten. I'll try to get a video this weekend of her doing it. She usually clams up when she sees the camera.
Well, I hope you are all having a good week and have lots of fun stuff planned for the weekend. I think we're staying close to home, since we need to start packing for our trip next week (this time next week, we'll be in NH!!!! WooHoo!!!!!). I also don't plan on going too far, since my Mom and Sister have been calling on the computer from China. It is so cool that we are already getting to know Jacob, and he hasn't even gotten to the States yet. he sits and stares at Hannah...she has been jabbering up a storm, so I don't think he knows quite what to make of her...he'll find out next week in person!!!
Have a great weekend everyone, and I'll post more when I can!!!
Love,
~Sharon~

2 comments:
WoW!!! That is some wonderful counting!
Devin usually skips one and two and goes straight for "fee, four, fibe" lol. He can count up to ten *when he wants to.*
So impressive! Bella loves to watch us count but she doesn't participate. What a smart girl Hannah is!
Post a Comment