Hello Everyone!
I have SOOOOO much to blog about, but Hannah is being cranky today (yay!), so I don't know how much computer time I'll have. I did want to post two photos that I took last night on the computer camera...
I woke up at 1 AM to the sound of my sister logging on to Skype and I couldn't resist seeing if she had Jacob yet. Sure enough, Craig and I got to meet our newest nephew for the first time! He is the cutest thing ever (even cuter than Hannah is right now...she is covered in her breakfast!!!). Jacob got to see both Craig and I, as well as Louis. I don't know if he knew what to make of Louis...that's okay, most days, we don't know what to make of him either!!! We even got to see him smile...apparently his neck is quite ticklish.
Well, I can't write much more, since Hannah is telling me "up up!" That's her signal that she is about the freak out for being in her highchair longer than she feels is necessary...
I'll write more later...
Have a great week!!!
Love,
~Sharon~



0 comments:
Post a Comment