Hello Everyone!!!
So a bunch of the moms that I talk to online at iVillage have been posting videos of their little ones dancing...well, it's Hannah's turn...
...and since she's got the moves, I thought I'd get a video of her singing too. Just wait until she can speak sentences...then she'll be a triple threat!!! Ha ha!!!!
*Sorry in advance for having to listen to me sing!!!*
Well, I'm off to start packing for our trip back east. Yes, I said "start" packing. We are leaving in less than 2 days, and I haven't put anything in a suitcase yet...oh well.
See you all soon!!!!
Love,
~Sharon~

3 comments:
Watch out world! Hannah's a singing, dancing phenom! She was really rocking out, wasn't she?!
OMG! She is getting SO big! And she is just so adorable ;) Such a cutie tootie-man, we have certainly come a long way from biology class, eh?
So still no baby here yet-not so patiently waiting for Ethan's arrival. Maybe today?? LOL
Hope you are all doing wonderful-we miss you!
Kara and fam
I love the singing and dancing! Hannah's got some moves. And your singing voice sounds great, too!
Post a Comment