I Need Your Help!!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey Everyone!
As you may already know, since moving to Calgary, I have become known for my holiday Whoopie Pies. Craig's co-workers were big fans of the pumpkin ones I made a few weeks ago, and last Christmas, I made several dozen for different friends.
I have already been asked when I am going to start baking more, and I thought that since they are so popular, why not play around with some new flavors?? I already plan to make some Gingerbread ones with Cream Cheese filling (as requested by our friend Matt), but I'd like to try some different fillings for the plain chocolate cakes.
So, I need your help deciding which ones to try. I haven't made any of them yet, so they may turn out to be flops, but I figure that they are worth a try!!! I set up a poll on the sidebar with some of the flavors I'm thinking about. Please vote for your favorites (you can vote for more than one flavor)! If you have any other ideas, please post them as a comment to this post.
Thanks for your help!!! I will leave the poll open until November 6th at Noon.
Cheers!
Sharon

1 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

I've never tasted a whoopie pie, so I'm no help. I'm sure whatever you make will be delicious!

 
◄ Design by Pocket