Hey Everyone!!
First, thanks to those of you who voted in my Whoopie Pie poll...there is still time to get your vote in!!!
Here in the Giles house, we don't do much for Halloween. Last year, Hannah dressed up as the (Last Minute) Cowgirl and we handed out candy. This year, Hannah asked to go Trick or Treating. With all of the H1N1 stuff going around, we decided to be more careful than letting her go to random houses. So, we went to our neighbors/friends Dan and Fred's house, and then drove over to see my friend Cara and the new man in her life...Baby Jack. After that, we headed over to our friends Gail and Glenn's house. I honestly think Hannah had more fun doing what we did instead of going door to door. And we were able to control what she was exposed to.
So, without further ado...here is our little Uniqua. I am still in shock that she let me take her photo...TWICE! She even snuck in a bit of a smile!!
Hannah also had a treat arrive in the mail from Craig's parents. Along with some goodies for Craig and I, there was a little ghost that you put in water to make it grow. Hannah thought it was pretty cool, so we decided to take before and after photos of the ghost.
(Sorry, I probably shouldn't have had her wear white...it makes the ghost a bit hard to see in the second photo)
So, that's the extent of our Halloween...just enough activity to please a two-year-old and wear out her parents!! I hope you all had a happy, fun, and safe Halloween!!!
Cheers!
Sharon

3 comments:
She's the cutest Uniqua ever. :)
Ah! So Cute!!
Hope you guys had a great night :)
She is so darn cute Sharon!!
Post a Comment