HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
So, I think I am officially going to win the "Bad Mother of the Year" Award. As of yesterday afternoon, I still hadn't chosen a Halloween costume for Hannah. I have never been a huge Halloween person, so I guess I didn't put her costume very high on my priority list...Bad Mommy!!!
I spent all morning trying to come up with something, and after searching the house for my missing bunny tail, I gave up on that idea. I guess that's when my creativity kicked in, and Hannah the Cowgirl was born! She already had her hat and cowgirl-like shirt from Stampede, so all she needed were some accessories.
I made her a badge out of play-foam, and a belt buckle out of tin-foil and cardboard. Of course she needed a lasso, so out came the rope and wire. (My hands are still cramped up from feeding the wire through the rope!!!)
All in all, she looked pretty cute, even if I threw things together at the last minute. She wasn't a big fan of the getup, so I don't have any cute photos of her...I just snapped as many as I could of her walking around the house...that is before she freaked out and we had to put her in jammies.
Oh well, maybe next year will be a bit more festive!!!
Here are some of the photos we took...
I hope you all had a great night, and that your weekends are lots of fun!!! I am off to put Hannah down for a nap, and then I have to run out and get Craig's birthday present for tomorrow.
Have a good one!!!
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment