Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a while. It's been a bit crazy around here. We are getting ready to have our fence put in, and last week we hosted our neighbors for dinner.
So, here's the recap...on Thursday, Craig surprised me with a new camera for my birthday. It is AMAZING!!!! Jenna and Jesse, our next-door neighbors came over for cake. Naturally, I had to test out the camera with a few shots...
The boys were so excited that I took this photo of them. They were playing hockey all night on the Wii!!!
Hannah needed to see how the camera worked too...
Here is a collection of photos I have taken. The crispness of the photos is great! I cannot wait to head out to the mountains to take some in B&W.


We have had some crazy windstorms lately...so the tumbleweed has been abundant...

Hannah is obsessed with her LeapFrog letters!!!

Here's Jenna and Jesse's new puppy, Mattea. Hannah adores the dog, and they like to run around and wear each other out. Needless to say, we LOVE having a dog next door!!!
For some reason we have ladybugs all over the yard. Hannah likes to call them baby-bugs!

Hannah has also taken a liking to her flip chart. One of the charts is of the Human Body, and Hannah has named it "Bones". Every morning, she wakes up and says, "Good Morning Bones!" It is so cute!!! She also loves looking at the flags of the world, and the planets.
This photo is quite funny...Hannah was sitting on my belly!!!
Can you tell by her pink cheeks that she's still teething???

Yup, that's Ella's tongue in the photo...I LOVE having a fast shutter speed!!!!
These are just some fun photos from one of the neighborhood playgrounds. It was FREEZING, so we didn't stay very long!!

Finally, we splurged and bought Hannah an Elmo Live. She hasn't decided if it is cool or not, but Louis has taken a liking to it!!!

Well, I'm off to watch House. Craig and I are going to the Bruins/Flames game on Thursday night, so I am sure I'll have some photos from that to share. Also, I'll take some fence pictures once they start the installation.
Have a great week!!!!
Love,
Sharon

2 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

Wow - the pictures are great. What type of camera is it? Also - let me know about that Elmo Live. DH thinks Bella needs one. She sat in my lap for an hour yesterday watching kids sing and dance with Elmo on YouTube yesterday.

kari and kijsa said...

Have a safe and happy Halloween!
smiles,
kari & kijsa

 
◄ Design by Pocket