Hey Everyone-
As many of you are aware, I come from a VERY crafty family. Though I have tried, I cannot even come close to the amount of talent that is held by my Mom and my sister Christen. Recently, my sister decided to start sharing her talent with everyone, by starting her own business. She is making baby blankets, and they are amazing!!! Hannah has one, and she has slept with it every night since she was home from the hospital. We have to take it everywhere we go...
Here are some photos of Hannah and her Zachary's Promise Original!!!
You may also be aware that in addition to her two biological children, my sister has adopted two children from China. She has gone out of her way to stay in touch with the families of the other children adopted from Hailey and Jacob's orphanages. One of the families that adopted one of Hailey's crib mates is now in the process of adopting a boy, Asher, from Haiti. In an attempt to defray some of the rising costs of the adoption, my sister has donated one of her blankets to be raffled off for this family.
Please consider participating in this great cause. Not only will you be helping to enrich the life of a beautiful little boy, but you may also win a gorgeous handmade blanket. Even if you aren't interested in the raffle, please take a look at my sister's site, and keep her in mind the next time you are looking for a special gift for a special someone!!!
Have a great week!!!
Love,
Sharon

3 comments:
Thanks so much for the promo! Any way to drum up more interest in Asher's cause is worth it! We have already raised $175 and have a long way to go. Keep the family in your prayers!
Christen
No problem...I'm happy to help in any way I can!!!
Wow- your sister is very talented! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment