Holiday Photos Part Two...and Fun in the Park

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey Everyone-


So here are the rest of the vacation photos I have been forgetting to post.


The last night we were in Maine, we went out to dinner with Fred and Holly. We were so excited to find out that Holly was flying in from Tennessee earlier that day!!!! We don't get to see her very often, so it was a nice surprise.




After Super Nachos and dinner at the Great Lost Bear, Craig and I decided to take advantage of the night out, and head up to LL Bean. We couldn't resist playing tourist and taking our photo in front of the giant "Bean Boot".




We also snagged another photo op at the fish tank inside. If you haven't been to Beans since they remodeled, you have to go and see this tank...it is so cool!!!!





We lucked out and were home for peak foliage season...





So, after a few days in Maine, we headed back to NH for one more night. Hannah made the most of it by getting a last dance in with Papa...



...and some snuggle time with Gram.




Here are some of the colorful trees on my parent's street.




Then we were off...headed back to Montreal to catch our flight out the next morning.





Craig and I had noticed the official border marker before, but had never taken a photo of it...





And before we knew it, we were back in Quebec...



...and then arriving in Montreal.

The hotel we stayed at was decent, though we lost power for more than an hour after we checked in. Hannah didn't want to sleep, so it made for a long night, but looking back, it could have been worse...I guess...

The flight was pretty good, and Hannah did very well. Though we already miss everyone, we were all happy to be home and back in our own beds. Hannah has been staying quite busy with our neighbor's new puppy, and Craig and I have been trying to get the house ready for winter.
Saturday night we had our neighbors from both sides over for a BBQ. Everyone made a few dishes, and we had a great time!!! We are looking forward to hosting more of these pot-lucks in the future.

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday and head downtown to our favorite park. Hannah had a blast playing in the leaves and going on the swings. We even managed to get a decent family photo!!!






I hope you all have a great week!!! I'll try to post more later...
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket ►