Hey Everyone...
IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!
It started out as rain a few hours ago, and when I took a peak outside, this is what I saw...
It is supposed to snow during the night, with flurries tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted if it amounts to anything. It's 37-degrees F outside right now, so we'll see if it sticks for any real period of time. To think, it was 70-degrees this past weekend!
So, while it is chilly outside, I plan on curling up inside to work on my scarf. So far, so good...here is the progress I've made...
Not bad, considering I started it last night. I hope it doesn't take me too long to finish it, since I am anxious to try another pattern. Uh oh, my Craft ADD is coming out!!!!
Well, I am going to cut tonight's post short, since I want to go work on my scarf. Maybe I'll even check to see how the election is coming, even though I have a bad feeling about the outcome...oh well, if things don't turn out as we'd like, maybe we'll stay in Canada a bit longer. I have a feeling that we might have some family members jumping the border too...
Have a great night, and I'll post more tomorrow!!!
Love,
Sharon




0 comments:
Post a Comment