There's still time...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey Everyone-
I just want to remind you that there is still time to enter the blanket raffle I blogged about last month! Click here for the original post. The prize is a beautiful handmade blanket by my sister Christen, and the money goes to a family adopting a little boy from Haiti.
For more info and to enter, please visit my sister's website, Zachary's Promise. I know money is tight right now for many families, but where else can you donate $5 to a deserving family while also having a chance to win a gorgeous blanket? They are closing the raffle on November 30th, so hurry up and go buy your chances!!!
Thanks in advance for your support!!!!
Have a great week, and please don't forget to vote for Hannah as Calgary's Cutest Kid!!!
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket