Just when you thought the elections were over...

Friday, November 14, 2008


Hey Everyone!

I have a favor to ask of you all...please vote for Hannah as Calgary's Cutest Kid!!! I know that many of you have already added voting into your daily routines...THANKS!!! For those of you who haven't, here's the link...

Calgary's Cutest Kid


Hannah is #796 on page 16. You can vote once a day from the same computer (in other words, if you have multiple computers, you can vote multiple times each day!!!). Voting ends on the 20th, and then they pull out the Top 10 and people vote on them.

So, what do we win if Hannah becomes Calgary's Cutest Kid??

Here's the link to the prizes...click here.

One of the prizes is a three-year lease on a mini-van...now isn't it worth the two seconds to vote each day, just to see Craig win a mini-van???

Thanks again to those who vote, and I'll keep you all posted on how we do...

Have a great weekend!!!

Love,
Sharon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I've been voting from my office computer, laptop and work computer each day...hope she wins!!!!!

Christen

 
◄ Design by Pocket