Messing around with B&W photos

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey Everyone!
So, in addition to taking pictures of EVERYTHING with my new camera, I have been messing around with some of the free trials of Adobe software online. I am waiting for the new trial of Photoshop to be released, so in the meantime, I have been playing with Photoshop Elements. Here are some of the B&W photos I have been doing. It's nothing fancy, but I think they look pretty cool!
This was my first attempt. If I were to redo it, I would color in all of the beads, especially the one in Hannah's hand.
Here is our neighbor's puppy. The photo looks cool, but it isn't that different from the original, considering that the dog is already black.

I took this berry photo today by the pond in our neighborhood. The original looks very fall, and I think by highlighting the berries, it has more of a winter feel to it. I am anxious to try this effect when the branches have snow and ice on them, but that won't be happening anytime soon, since we had 70-degree weather today!!!
Well, Craig should be home shortly from the grocery store, and Hannah is waking up from her nap, so I should cut this short. I hope you all have a great week, and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!!!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Cool photos! Happy B-day to your hubs.

 
◄ Design by Pocket