It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!
Well, Hannah got her wish...she's been asking about snow since we went to the mountains last weekend. Yesterday and today, it came to her!!! Yesterday we had flurries on and off, but today we woke up to some white stuff on the ground. It isn't my favorite, but she's happy, and that's what matters.
After listening to a begging toddler all morning wanting to go outside to play, we dug out her snow pants, coat and a pair of hand-me-down boots, and the two children (Craig and Hannah) went out to build some snowmen.


To celebrate the wintry weather yesterday, Hannah decided that we all needed to dress up. I'll spare you the photos of Craig and I with our beads. Instead, here are the two furry monsters all dressed up!!!




I'm in the process of loading some snow videos, so stay tuned for those...I'll put them in their own post.
Have a great Sunday!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Those mini-snowpeople are too cute! We rarely get enough snow for a full-sized snowperson -- but next time, we're totally making little folks. Thanks for the idea!

 
◄ Design by Pocket ►