Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hey All-
So, I have had a few requests for my Pumpkin Whoopie Pie recipe, and rather than email it to each person, I figured I would just post it here.
Enjoy!!!
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Shell ingredients:

1 15 oz can of pumpkin
2 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
2 Tbs molasses
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
3 cups all-purpose flour (heaping)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Beat pumpkin, eggs, oil, and brown sugar together until fluffy. Combine dry ingredients together. Then add molasses and dry ingredients to your mix until well blended.
Scoop large rounded spoonfuls of batter onto a greased cookie sheet and space at least 2-inches apart.
Bake for 10-13 minutes

Cream filling Ingredients:

6 oz cream cheese
½ stick unsalted butter (softened)
2 cups confectioners sugar
3 heaping Tbs of fluff
2 tsp water

Directions:
Add all ingredients in a bowl and beat until fluffy.
When shells are cooled, place a scoop of filling between two shells.
Let me know if you have any questions...I have a Gingerbread recipe too if anyone wants it!!
Cheers!
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket