So, how do you say Thank You...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

...to people you've never met???
In the past few years, I have had the pleasure of getting to know a wonderful group of people through Ravelry, iVillage and the various heart boards I belong to. I have also become reacquainted with dozens of people from my past thanks to Facebook. Granted, most days we just look at photos of each other's children and current projects, comment on status reports, and play silly Internet games against each other, but there are also times when we pray for each other, lend a shoulder, and offer encouragement. I never realized just how much these individuals mean to me until recently...and the funny part? I have never and will never most of these people in person!!! Even those who I knew "in person" in the past haven't been part of my daily life in more than 12 years!!

So, I guess what I am saying is, THANK YOU!!! I am truly blessed to have gotten to know each of you as well as I have. You are all amazing individuals who have made a huge impact on my life.


In case I don't get to post again for a bit...have a wonderful long weekend...whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving or Columbus Day!!

Cheers!
Sharon

5 comments:

Karla said...

Fabulous post Sharon. Its been so nice to be reacquainted with you!

Katie Jones said...

Thank you, too! I've enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and IV. Glad we've become online friends!

Unknown said...

Sharon, did you customize your blog on your own? I love it! just wondering because I'm still working on ours.. It is taking me forever to get it customized to exactly how I want it.

Kelly Miller said...

You are awesome. No thanks needed!

(Also, I tagged you on my blog.) :)

Jen said...

Right back at you! I couldn't have said it better myself.

 
◄ Design by Pocket