Hey Everyone!!
So, in an attempt to get me to blog a bit more, I am going to try theme days...and I have chosen Tuesday to be the day that I talk about an item (or items) I cannot live without. I don't promise that I will be able to blog every day, but at least this will help me to find a topic to blog about if I am running out of ideas (although Hannah typically provides LOTS of inspiration!!!)
So, since this is my first Tuesday's Too Good to be True, I am going to post a few items...
First, I cannot function without Dunkin Donuts coffee!!! Dunkins is one of the places that I miss the most from back home! Thankfully, my in-laws keep me well stocked...
Next on the list is an item that we bought for Hannah. We were having a problem with her making a mess in the car with her snacks. Now, thanks to the Snack Trap, we have a clean car and Hannah can feed herself. Don't get me wrong, she still makes some messes, but not as often now. The beauty of this product is that you can clip the trap on to her car seat, stroller, anywhere. she puts her hand in the bowl, and the silicone top keeps her snack from falling out. we bought ours from the catalog One Step Ahead, but they sell them all over.
Well, I think I should limit myself to two items, though I am sure that I can list lots of things I cannot live without. Oh well...I can always blog about those next week!!!
I hope you have a great day!!!!
Love,
Sharon


1 comments:
A snack trap, huh? Does Hannah shake it violently trying to get the snacks out? That's what Bella does when I hand her a bowl. If the snack trap can handle that kind of treatment - I'll be buying one today!
Post a Comment