I just wanted to post a quick update...Hannah is feeling much better (though we have changed more FULL diapers than we'd like to count), and Craig is done with his work stuff, so we are back to being a family of three again.
We ended the weekend on a high note, having our neighbors over for dinner last night. They have been craving ribs, so Craig and I decided to fill their bellies. So, we had our neighbors, and their friend, as well as her 6 month old baby over. We had a great time with great food and great company!
Today we have to go to the hospital for Hannah's weight check. I am a bit nervous about it, since Hannah hasn't been feeling well. Please think heavy thoughts, and I'll post an update later on today.
Have a great week, and please continue to keep my Aunt Lil in your thoughts and prayers...she can use them!!!
Love,
Sharon
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comments:
Post a Comment