Hey Everyone-
So, we had Hannah's weight check this afternoon. I guess there isn't too much to report, since she didn't gain any weight. We met with the dietitian, and her only suggestion was to try to add calories on to the foods that we are already feeding Hannah. For example, Hannah loves waffles, so the suggestion was for us to add butter or margarine to them. Other than that, they are just going to keep an eye on her to see how she does long term.
Aside from her appointment, Hannah and I had a quiet afternoon, and we ended the day with a trip to the local tea shop with Craig. All in all, a pretty good day.
Sorry for the short entry...I am just REALLY tired tonight, and I am headed off to bed early. Tomorrow I think we'll go for a walk (if the rain stops), and then I really need to start packing for our trip back east.
I hope you are all well...
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment