My Belated Weekend Wish(es)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hey Everyone-
Sorry I didn't get to post my weekend wish until now. Hannah has been a bit under the weather, and Craig has been busy with work stuff, so I have been playing single parent to a sick kid...woohoo. So, with that said, my belated weekend wish is that I hope my Sister had a great 11 year wedding anniversary. I also want to wish my Mom a Happy Belated Birthday...even though I did get a chance to call her yesterday.
Finally, I wish my Aunt Lil all the peace and strength in the world while she is dealing with her cancer. She is an amazing woman, and though I don't want her to suffer any longer than she already has, I wish that I will be able to see her when I head home in just over a week so I can say Goodbye.
Have a good one...
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket ►