Hey Everyone-
So, as you can probably tell by my last post, things have been a bit "emotional" around here lately. With today's anniversary of Hannah's heart surgery, and me still trying to digest to fact that cancer is trying to take away yet another special person in my life, I have been a bit of a wreck. Last night I took the video below of my cat Louis...or CooCoo as Hannah likes to call him. Here I was, bawling in my kitchen, while Louis sat there playing with one of my wooden spoons...I couldn't resist grabbing my camera to capture this cute moment.
So, with that, my weekend wish is that you all take the time to enjoy life's little things...because life is just too precious and short not to.
Have a great weekend, and please take a minute to say a few prayers for my Aunt Lil.
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment