Hey Everyone,
Well, since my last post was bittersweet, I wanted to liven things up with a 100% happy post!!!
To start things off...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!!!!!!
Today is my Nana's 91st Birthday!!! Though I am completely bummed that I can't be there to celebrate with her (I know...I promised, 100% happy, right??) I am there in spirit!! Last year we were fortunate enough to travel home to see Nana on her 90th birthday. We got the whole family together (which doesn't happen very often these days), and we had a great time!!
Here are a few photos from last year's party...
Look at how small Hannah was!!!
Here is a photo of all of the "Smith Kids" together. It has been ages since we've all been together...never mind in a photo together. This was taken with all of our children as well.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I cannot wait to see you at Christmas!!! Love you!!!!
In other family related news, I want to say Happy Anniversary Jacob!! My sister's son Jacob has been a part of our family now for a full year!!! It seems like he and Hailey have been a part of our family since birth! Man, this year has flown by!!! We love you Jacob and we are so happy that Christen and Marc found you and brought you into our crazy family!!!
Well, I think that's it for family celebrations. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and Christen, I'm sending lots of GET HEALTHY vibes your way!!!
Well, I think that's it for family celebrations. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week, and Christen, I'm sending lots of GET HEALTHY vibes your way!!!
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment