Me Again...
So, in my last post, I completely forgot to mention Hannah's two new favorite activities! She has taken a liking to cooking with Craig and I. We have actually found that if she helps make something, she is more likely to at least try it. She "helps" us make dinner every night, and she and I have made several batches of cookies. She is so funny when she takes the recipe card and tries to tell me what ingredients we need. You never know what she'll want to add!!! I'm putting a few photos of her "cooking" in the slide show I am doing, but they were taken with my camera phone and aren't very good.
Hannah's other new favorite activity is playing in her room. This morning she asked me to open her toy box and then she told me that she was okay, and I could go downstairs. She'll sit in her room for hours, playing with her toys and reading. We bought her a child-sized bean bag chair last weekend, and she LOVES it!!! She sits in it and reads every day!!! I truly hope that she continues to love books as she gets older!!!
So, I think that between the two posts, I have summed up what we've been up to. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:
That's great! Keep reading Hannah!
Post a Comment