So long USA...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Well, this could be quite possibly my last post from the US. The rest of the week is going to be a whirlwind for us. Here's what it looks like:

Tuesday:

- Make the garbage man really mad by bring out +/- 10 bags of trash
- Bring the truck to the repair shop to have a stupid recall fixed on it so we can bring it to Canada with us...while also playing musical vehicles with the shop since I have to bring Hannah and her car seat.
- Create a list of all of the things we need to bring with us to Calgary in our luggage.
- Pack said items in our luggage.
- Pick Craig up at the airport (whatever time that might be). He is changing his flight to a later one, and we still don't know what time he is going to be landing in Portland.

Wednesday:
- Work with the movers to pack up the house
- Bring the cats to the vet so they can get the seal of approval to fly
- Meet with the consignment shop guy when he comes to pick up our desk
- Drop of last minute stuff to Goodwill and to the dump

Thursday:
- Moving day!

Friday:
- "We're leaving...on a jet plane..."

So, as you can see, the next few days are INSANE!!!! I am not looking forward to it! I am just glad that once we are on the plane, the only things we have to worry about are Hannah not freaking out on the plane rides, and that our stuff will make it into Canada...you know, nothing major!

Well, I'll have Internet access again on the 28th, so if I don't get to post before we leave, I will as soon as I can up there.

Take care, and we'll miss all of you!
Sharon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes! You'll be in my prayers as you travel!

Love You!
Christen

 
◄ Design by Pocket