Hello All-
Well, Hannah and I are back from our weekend getaway to Gram and PaPa's house in NH. It always amazes me how quickly Hannah's face lights up when she sees them! She even got excited to hear my Dad's voice on my Mom's cell phone. She kept looking at the door, waiting for him to come home on Friday night.
While I was in NH, I was able to see my brother for a few minutes (not an easy thing to do during campaign time), and I had an awesome lunch with my sister. Mind you, the food was so-so, but the conversation and company is what what made it awesome. Wow, I never thought I would refer to spending time with my sister as awesome...how growing up changes you!
Hannah was a bit under the weather while she was down there, but she didn't let it ruin our trip. We even decided at the last minute to stay an extra day. I was in no hurry to come home, and it was pretty clear that she wasn't either...and my parents didn't seem to mind an extra day with their little monkey.
Well, Hannah and I are back from our weekend getaway to Gram and PaPa's house in NH. It always amazes me how quickly Hannah's face lights up when she sees them! She even got excited to hear my Dad's voice on my Mom's cell phone. She kept looking at the door, waiting for him to come home on Friday night.
While I was in NH, I was able to see my brother for a few minutes (not an easy thing to do during campaign time), and I had an awesome lunch with my sister. Mind you, the food was so-so, but the conversation and company is what what made it awesome. Wow, I never thought I would refer to spending time with my sister as awesome...how growing up changes you!
Hannah was a bit under the weather while she was down there, but she didn't let it ruin our trip. We even decided at the last minute to stay an extra day. I was in no hurry to come home, and it was pretty clear that she wasn't either...and my parents didn't seem to mind an extra day with their little monkey.
While down there, Hannah decided to talk up a storm. She said the word "clap" to my Mom (I'll post the video later), and told me to "Go Go" when I wasn't getting in the shower fast enough. She was also sitting up much more by herself and spent every night snuggling with Gram before she went to bed. Somehow, she managed to get her bedtime moved a little later...I guess when you are at your Grandparent's house, it is the perfect time to be spoiled.
Here are some photos:





Well, when we finally made it home last night, I was greeted by the smell of the cat box (yum), empty food dishes for the cats, a dead fish (RIP Emilio), and Ella had decided that the toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom looked much better on the floor than on the roll. I love it when she redecorates! Oh well, we are finally settled back in, and after giving Sleeping Beauty a run for her money, Hannah seems to be feeling much better. I am just not looking forward to her getting shots at her 9 month appointment tomorrow. Can you believe that my little one is already 9 months?!?!? It seemed like carrying her for 9 months dragged, and since she has been born has flown by!! I can't believe that she's almost 1!!!
Well, I better grab a quick lunch before my monkey wakes up from her nap.
Have a great week!!
Sharon
Well, when we finally made it home last night, I was greeted by the smell of the cat box (yum), empty food dishes for the cats, a dead fish (RIP Emilio), and Ella had decided that the toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom looked much better on the floor than on the roll. I love it when she redecorates! Oh well, we are finally settled back in, and after giving Sleeping Beauty a run for her money, Hannah seems to be feeling much better. I am just not looking forward to her getting shots at her 9 month appointment tomorrow. Can you believe that my little one is already 9 months?!?!? It seemed like carrying her for 9 months dragged, and since she has been born has flown by!! I can't believe that she's almost 1!!!
Well, I better grab a quick lunch before my monkey wakes up from her nap.
Have a great week!!
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment