A little of this...and a little of that

Friday, January 4, 2008

Hello All!

I wanted to post a few new photos and some "moving news" this morning, since I am headed to my parent's house this afternoon. Hannah and I are in great need of some Gram and PaPa time, so off to NH we go. So, the moving news...Craig got us a PO box in Calgary. If you would like the address, please let me know. I don't want to post it here for privacy reasons, so email me at my yahoo address (heffalump23@yahoo.com) if you would like it. He got the box for at least 3 months, so feel free to send us stuff there. Lets just hope that he checks it more often than I check the mail here in Maine. I usually make the trek out to the mailbox once a week or so...sorry :(
So far, everything is going well for Craig. He loves his job, and is looking forward to making some new changes. Everyone up there seems great and very open to his ideas. Though I know he misses Hannah and I, I think he really likes what he is doing, and will enjoy being there. (He better like it if we are moving 2600 miles to a new country!!! Heehee...just kidding!!!)

On the house hunting front, we have looked at quite a few online, and Craig has driven by most of them to check out their location. We know what neighborhood we like, now it is a matter of finding a reasonably priced house within it. We are also looking at renting a house for a little while. Unlike here in Maine, it is actually cheaper to rent than buy...though you don't have equity in anything. We'll see what happens...


Here in Maine, everything is going pretty well. Hannah has decided that she has no interest in crawling, as rolling from Point A to Point B is more fun. Yesterday I caught her trying to get into my lighthouse collection...



After a little while, Louis decided to help her find some trouble. They are partners in crime!!!




After getting scolded by me, Hannah decided to read her new storybook. Louis, on the other hand, kept getting in trouble all night!!!
Well, I better get going for now. Hannah and I are meeting an old co-worker of mine for coffee this afternoon before we head south, and I haven't finished packing yet!!!
Have a great weekend and I will write more when I get back!
~Sharon~

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket