New happenings for all of us!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, a lot has happened over the past few days. First, I finally finished the blanket I started for Hannah before she was born. Thanks to my Mom's help with reminding me how to knit, and how to take apart my mistakes, I was able to finish my yellow and white masterpiece. I'll post photos once I take some. It is a bit small for Hannah, as it was designed for an infant, and not a 9 month old, but it's the thought that counts, right?? She can use it now, and when she is too big for it, she can use it for her dolls.




Next, was Hannah's big discovery...Ella's tail! I was in the kitchen making dinner the other night when I heard Ella cry. This is nothing new for Ella, since she likes to sit in the middle of rooms and cry like a tomcat (though she is a female...you figure it out), and she and Louis are always fighting, so cat cries are nothing out of the ordinary. After she did it again, I went into the Living Room, only to find Hannah with Ella's tail in her hand, only inches from her mouth. Thankfully Ella is such a mellow cat, so rather than swiping at Hannah (like Louis would have done), she just took the abuse and called for Mom to come help her.




Finally, we had great news for all three of us...we have a house!!! For at least the next three months, we will be living in a three bedroom house in the Calgary neighborhood Copperfield. It isn't the exact neighborhood we wanted, but this is only a rental, so it's good enough. The fact that it is half the price of the dinky apartment Craig is in now makes it a lot more appealing as well.




Here are some outside photos...


Here is the front of the house...


and the side of the house...

and the back of the house...
and here is the playground that is close-by.
It is so nice to be able to give the movers and actual house address to move our stuff to, rather than a storage unit!!! We're still on the hunt for a house to buy, but in the meantime, this should work out great!
Well, I better get going. I have been really busy today trying to get last minute loose ends wrapped up. I think I am going to go plop myself in front of the TV with Hannah and watch some Curious George!
Take care,
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket