Hey Everyone!
Today is a very special day...it is Hannah's 2nd Birthday!!!! I woke up the little monkey by singing Happy Birthday to her...I don't think she completely got it, when she decided to chase me around the house saying, "Happy Birthday Mama!!"
This week Hannah got one of her presents in the mail...she already got a beautiful dress and bird watching supplies from Craig's brother Jon's family (sorry for no photos of that...they are on the other camera card). This week's present came from my brother Craig and my sister-in-law Kristy. The package arrived the same day as Hannah's Dr. appointment, so it was a nice way to reward Hannah for being so good...and for dealing with the crabby nurse at the Dr's office!!!
Here are some of the photos I took...
Gotta open the card first!
Trying on her new Red Sox shirt...it will go great with her Sox hat!!!
"Reading" her new coloring books
She also got a great animal puzzle. The highlight for Hannah was her coloring book tote. As soon as we picked up the wrapping paper, she asked to color...so, here she is coloring Cookie Monster.
As you can probably tell from previous posts, Hannah loves the playground. Craig and I wanted to get her something for the yard that she could use when we cannot make it over to the park. So, we bought her a new play structure. It was interesting getting the box home, since it didn't fit in the truck! Craig ad to bungee cord it to the roof of the Explorer!
Yesterday, Hannah and I couldn't wait any longer, and we put it together. Here she is checking it out.
It has a rock climbing wall, rope ladder, regular ladder, slide, and Hannah's favorite part...the telescope!
She seems to be a big fan!
We don't have much planned for today, maybe a walk and some play time in the yard. It is supposed to be SUPER nice out this weekend, so we're planning on making the most of that. Craig has tomorrow off for Good Friday, so I'm sure we'll be having some family time. Then on Saturday, our friends Rob and Carrie are coming over for a BBQ and cake for Hannah. I'll be sure to post some photos from that.
Well, the Birthday Girl is asking for breakfast, so I guess I should make her some. She has requested bananas and cookies...hmmm...we'll see if cave in on that one!
Have a great day!!!
Love,
Sharon

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! We miss you guys!
A belated Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah!!! Looks like she had a great day!
Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Post a Comment