Hey Everyone!
Sorry for the delay in posting birthday photos. It has been a bit crazy around here. Thursday night, Craig, Hannah and I celebrated Hannah's birthday with cupcakes. Then Friday, Craig had the day off and we cleaned the house...ALL DAY!!! (I was wiped out by the end, but it was so worth it!!!) Then Saturday we had Hannah's Birthday BBQ, and yesterday we played outside and relaxed all day. So, with that said, here are the photos from the past few days...Enjoy!!
Hannah on her Birthday...getting ready for cupcakes!
We don't know where this smile came from...all I know is we say..."Smiley Face" and this is what she does!
Yeah, we had to do "tub tubs" after this!
Here are some photos from Hannah's Birthday BBQ. I wish I had taken some of the food! We had ribs, grilled veggies, pasta salad, and home made bread...it was so yummy!!!
Here is Hannah with our friend Carrie. Carrie is married to Rob, one of Craig's co-workers. Hannah loves playing with Carrie!!
This is the rest of the gang...Rob, Gail, Glenn...and of course, Craig.
Hannah and Glenn


Hannah's special Hockey Cake

She was so excited to have everyone singing to her!
The anticipation...
...and candle time!

There's that smile again...



Hannah's special Hockey Cake
She was so excited to have everyone singing to her!
There's that smile again...
It didn't take her long to get covered in frosting!!
They were trying to teach her how to lick her mouth...too bad it just smeared the frosting even more!!!
We laid low on Easter, since the rest of the weekend was so hectic. So, we did lots of sliding and playing outside. 
I wasn't able to attach Hannah's rope wall on her slide, so Craig and Hannah took care of it for me.



Then, Hannah and I decided to see what bugs were in the yard...we found mostly ladybugs and grasshoppers...Hannah kept telling them all that they were "cute".


Then, Hannah and I decided to see what bugs were in the yard...we found mostly ladybugs and grasshoppers...Hannah kept telling them all that they were "cute".
So, that was our weekend. Hannah seemed to really enjoy herself...and the attention!! She was spoiled rotten by our friends with all kinds of new books and toys!
Well, I'm off to go play with the monkey...Sesame Street is on!!!
Have a great week!
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment