Florida Photos!!!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey Everyone!


Sorry it has taken me so long to post our Florida photos. I took SOOOOO many!!! I still have to go through a bunch of them, but here are some of our favorites!


This was the first night we were in Florida. Hannah took one look at the pool and wanted to go in!



She was having a blast in the pool float that my in-laws had. She liked it when Craig picked her up and bounced her back in the water.




My little model!


Hannah decided that it was "cool" to pose for the camera (after months of fighting me when I asked her to smile!!) This is her "smiley face" pose!

One of the days we were down there, we went to the turtle rehab center in Jupiter. Craig and I had been many times before, but they had rebuilt the center since the last time we visited. Hannah loved it!!!

She asked every turtle what their name was, and the told them all...

"My name is Hannah and I like to swim too!"

It was so cute!!

We also visited the West Palm Beach Zoo. Unfortunately, my camera battery died about 5 minutes into the visit, so I don't have too many photos. My Mother-in-law took some, so I'll have to get a few from her.




Then it was back in the pool!




One of our last days on the trip, we went to a wildlife preserve behind the golf course my in-laws live at. It was really cool with a big boardwalk you could walk on and see the wildlife below. It is on part of the Everglades, so you never know what you are going to see. I have a few cool photos of some of the "creatures", but since I know that my mother-in-law hates snakes, I'll be nice and not post any photos of them here. (She wouldn't look at them that day, I don't think she'd like them on her screen...heehee!!)


So, instead, you get a photo of my little creature...

Then, you guessed it...back in the pool!!!!!


Who knew that Hannah was part fish??


We had a wonderful time, and Hannah keeps talking about all of the things that we did and saw. I even managed to sneak in a trip to a yarn shop! It was a great week away from the Calgary snow!!!


Thanks Peg and Dick for a great time!!!!
Love,
Sharon
P.S. We did make a few friends on the trip!!!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation!!!

Katie Jones said...

What a fun trip! You got some great pictures. I love the one of her in the sunglasses and especially the one with the goggles!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY!!!!!!!

LOVE,

UNCLE MARC, AUNT CHRISTEN, ABBY, ZACHARY, HAILEY AND JACOB

 
◄ Design by Pocket