Some Hockey Photos

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hey Everyone-
Well, this week has dragged on, so I don't have too much to write about. Hannah had her RSV shots on Tuesday, and was a trooper. She has more vaccinations this afternoon, so hopefully she is as good for those. I've been sick, so we haven't ventured out too far, even though the weather has been so warm!
Last Friday night Craig and I went to a Flames game. I took my camera, and I think I got some pretty good shots. Thankfully we won...though the team is now on a 3 game losing streak...grrrr! Oh well, we're still doing great in the Western standings...wow, am I talking about hockey?? Who knew??
So, here are some of the better photos...you'll see a lot of #13...Mike Cammalleri. He's my favorite player!!




I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be spending most of mine sleeping...hopefully!!!
TGIF!!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:

Karla said...

Looks like fun! I love the way the 2nd pic came out!

I hope you feel better soon Sharon!

 
◄ Design by Pocket