Another Hannah Video

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello All-
So they say that everything happens for a reason...I guess that's why I finally caught Hannah on video saying her cousin Abby's name!!! I thought my sister Christen and her family could use a pick-me-up, so I hope this video does the trick. Zachary has been sick and had to spend the night in the hospital, so I hope that everyone who reads this says a little prayer that he feels better soon...same for my brother-in-law Marc (who seems to have come down with the same sickness as Zachary).
I cannot tell if Hannah is saying Baby or Abby, but I am leaning towards Abby. She typically says Baby very clearly, and has been saying what I think is Abby quite a bit lately.
By the way, it is also quite appropriate that Hannah is wearing one of Abby's old outfits!!!!
In either case, enjoy!!!!
~ Sharon ~

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket