Hannah's Birthday Week Recap

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello Everyone!
So, I am sorry that I have been a slacker about posting. Last week Craig's parents came up to visit, and this week, we have been dealing with a sick Hannah. She caught a cold, and her teeth are coming in...so it has been nothing but Tylenol, fevers, and tissues for us!!! We did manage to go house hunting yesterday and found two that we like. Our condo sale closes on the the 30th of this month, so we are anxious to get our check and move on up here!!! Anyway, while everyone back home has been enjoying their 80 degree weather, we have been snowed in! It started Friday morning and hasn't stopped since!!! Fortunately, up here it can snow for days and not amount to much! We have several inches and the roads are a bit slick, but nothing compared to what snow is like back home. I can't wait for it to all melt!!!
Hannah seems to be feeling better, so I thought I would take a few minutes to post some of the photos we took during Peg and Dick's visit...enjoy!!!
Thursday was a snow day for us...
Hannah and Craig had fun playing in the snow while I stayed in and enjoyed the view with a hot cup of coffee!!!





Friday was a low-key day. Hannah played with her Grandparents and then we went into the city for the day. Hannah did great...and we learned that she loves the restaurant Joey Tomatoes! She ate everything in sight!!!





Saturday was Hannah Day! We opened presents in the morning, spent the day at the Zoo, and finished things off with her birthday cupcakes. She was wiped out by the end of the day, but seemed to really enjoy herself!


































Sunday we went to the mountains, first stopping in Lake Louise and then Banff. The weather was beautiful, so we were able to snap some great photos.











The last day we went to the Devonian Gardens. It was nice to see lot of color...I miss flowers!!! Hannah liked watching the Koi swim around.



Take care and have a great week everyone!!!
~ Sharon ~

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket