So many updates!!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello Everyone!!!
Well, so much has happened since I last posted. Hannah has been amazing us more and more everyday! Since I last wrote, she has learned how to pull herself up to standing, and how to climb the stairs! Here are some photos of her standing...the first one was taken the second time she did it by herself.


Here are some videos...the first of her standing by herself and the second has her climbing the stairs. You'll notice that Craig and I are quiet during the videos, because as soon as Hannah sees the camera, she won't "perform" for us.

As for Craig and I, our big news is that we found a house!!! I don't mean to be a tease, but I'm going to have to post photos later. Craig just got home from work, and Hannah is about to wake up from her nap.

Well, I'm off. I'll write more later!!!

Have a good one!

~Sharon~

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket