Only two more hours!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello Everyone!!
Sorry for all of the posts about the condo back in Maine, I am just going to be really happy to see this whole thing done and over with. The whole experience of selling our home has been bittersweet. I am sad to part with our first home, though after all of the money we have put into it since we left, I don't think I would even recognize the place! I think if we were still living in Maine it would be different.
I haven't forgotten to post the photos I promised of our new house...I am just waiting for the closing to be done on the first one. Once that happens, we can play the waiting game on the check clearing from the Title Company, and after it does, we can place a deposit on our place. After the money is placed, the house is ours...I guess I don't want to jinx things by posting the photos to soon, you know?? I promise that I will as soon as I can!
Keep your fingers crossed for us...
Have a great day!!!
~Sharon~

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket