Hey Everyone!!!
So, I know I have been a bit of a slacker on posting...we've been so busy with "house stuff" that I haven't gotten much else done lately. The house is slowly coming along. Craig brings over boxes at night, and I go over with Hannah during the day to unpack. Dragging the process out is a pain (I want to be done with our rental!!!), but it is nice to know that everything that has been brought over is put away and done with. This way we won't have a mound of boxes to go through after the big move. As for the big move, it is happening Sunday...woohoo!!! Craig has some co-workers and their spouses coming over to help, so hopefully it won't take too long.
Since most of my posts lately have been house related, I thought I would catch you all up on what else we've been up to.
Here we go...
Craig has been teaching Hannah the finer points of being a couch potato on Saturday mornings...
Their movie of choice? Some super one-year old friendly Clint Eastwood flick...
Hannah has been modeling her summer birthday clothes...
...and we visited some friends while they were camping. The road leading into the campground had these signs all over it...we never did see any cattle, but the signs were too fun not to capture on camera!!!
I tested out Craig's new lawn mower...and yes, I am wearing rain boots in the photo...it has been raining on and off for more than a week now!!!
Hannah has been working on some new skills...
Her "Say Cheese" face...
and her handstands!
Louis has been trying to stay out of trouble...though he isn't doing a very good job!
Hannah has mastered stair climbing...
and she and Ella have been fighting over toys.
Hannah has been playing over at the new house...and unrolling all of my paper towels...all while waiting for DaDa to come home.
...and though you can't see it in this photo, she has a second tooth!!!
We're still practicing our new couch potato skills...she's figured out how to adjust the volume!!
and Craig and I have enjoyed some quiet nights on our front porch after Hannah goes to bed. This photo was taken last night at 9:15 PM...the sun was still high in the sky!!!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed seeing what we've been up to. I will try to take some photos during the move to post.
Have a great week everyone!!!
Love,
~Sharon~

0 comments:
Post a Comment