Quick Update...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to post a quick update about the house. We got the keys yesterday, so the house is officially ours. They still have to lay some sod outside, but other than that, all of the punch-list items from the walk-through are done...yay!!!!!
We started moving boxes in last night, and Hannah and I are headed over after her nap to start unpacking. Let me tell you, moving with a one year old is NO FUN!!!!! We have already had to put outlet covers everywhere, and she has become obsessed with the cable and speaker hookups. She never gets into these things at our rental house, so I think it is just because there is no furniture, etc. to distract her. Oh well, she'll be spending some time in her pack and play today so I can get something accomplished. Craig went over last night and mowed the lawn too...although if the bunny in the yard kept up his eating speed, we would have a mowed lawn by this morning!!! The bunnies love the yard, since it is all open...none of our neighbors have fences yet, so they can run around pretty freely.
Well, that's all the time I have to write...Hannah has decided that she is a three-trick pony today. At any given moment, she is either climbing the stairs, chasing Louis, or trying to climb on the couch...none of which I want her doing!!! If Craig, Hannah and I make it through this move, at least one of us is going to need therapy!!!!!
Have a great day everyone, and I'll post more when I can!!!
Love,
~Sharon~

1 comments:

Karla said...

Congrats on the new house Sharon! I am jealous...it looks beautiful!!

 
◄ Design by Pocket