Hello Everyone!
So, I have a bunch of random things to post about today. First, I would like to ask everyone reading this to say a little prayer for a little boy named Jordy. His Mom and I are both members of an online group dedicated to kids born in April 2007. Jordy has had two operations to remove growths on his stomach and lung. This morning he had his third operation...this time to possibly remove a portion of one of his lungs. This little boy is adorable and his mom Cary is an amazing woman. Though he has already had his operation (he may still be in right now), please say a little prayer that his recovery goes well. Cary and her husband also have two beautiful daughters, and I am sure they could all use some prayers and positive thoughts during this difficult time.
Okay, since I know that Jordy will be just fine, let's move on to more positive things, okay?? Our new floors are going down in the new house as I type!!! We snuck a peek last night, and they look great!!!
Here's what they look like (keep in mind that they are really dusty right now!):
Who doesn't want a stove and toilet in their dining room??
Talk about being able to multi-task!!
The floors are done in the 1/2 bathroom...
...and in the kitchen.
And here is one of the cracks the boneheaded sander left for us!!!
All in all, we are really happy with the floors. The color is great, and other than some cracked tiles (which they are replacing), they are doing a great job putting them in!!!
Finally, I'll leave you with a photo that we took the other day in the neighborhood...
(Yes, that's tumbleweed!!)
Have a great day!!!
Love,
~Sharon~

1 comments:
Congrats on the new house, Sharon!!! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment