Some New Links to Check Out

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello Everyone!!!
I wanted to drop a quick note to let you all know about some new links I have added to the Right-hand side of the blog. First, I have added three new web links...
Christen's Family Website- In addition to my sister Christen's Adoption Website, she now has one dedicated to her family happenings in NH. She is still going to post on the adoption site, but with three kids at home, there was too much to post on one site. Please keep her family in your prayers as they wait for travel info to arrive so they can bring Jacob home! I cannot wait for the day to see her whole family together at last!!!
The Aye Family- I just met Tawny Aye online at Echoes, and I wanted to add her family blog to my site. Her son Orion also has a heart condition, and is doing great!! Orion is a cutie...check out their site, and see for yourself!!
McKenzie Towne Homepage- I wanted to post this link, since it is the neighborhood in Calgary that we will be living in. We are going to be living in the section called Elgin Village. They also have links to the builder websites- ours is Homes by Avi, if you want to take a peek.
Finally, you'll see a red box that mentions that I am a member of Echoes. I wanted to briefly explain what Echoes is, since I haven't brought it up on here yet. Echoes is an online community/support group that I started a month or so ago. It is designed for families who have been impacted by CHD. So far there are 9 of us on the site, and it is growing. We represent Canada, Australia, and the US. Feel free to join, or if you know anyone who has been impacted by CHD, pass the link along. I am really excited about this group, and I would love to see it grow and be successful!!!
Well, I think that is it for additions to the site. I hope you are all having a great week, and I'll post more later!!!
Lots of love!
~Sharon~

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket