Update on how we're doing...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey Everyone!


So, I have been a complete slacker in keeping this blog up-to-date. As I posted the other day, Hannah was sick, and being the giving little girl that she is, she gave the flu to me! I am just now starting to feel better. I honestly cannot remember the last time I felt so awful! Craig swears he never gets sick, and I hope so...I wouldn't wish this on anyone!


Anyway, other than dealing with the plague, we have been trying to get settled in to the new house. We finally started getting some stuff hung on the walls, so there is less of an echo. We also got rid of all of our moving boxes, so there isn't a lot of "stuff" just hanging around anymore. We have one more box of packing paper to bring to recycling, and a handful of boxes left to unpack...otherwise, we are done!!!

Hannah has been doing well too...she is trying so hard to walk, and can stand on her own for a minute or so. It won't be long before she is taking off! Here are some recent photos of her...
I have been teaching her how to do laundry...
...and how to hang Daddy's pants.
Here's a photo of Herman...our bunny.
Hannah the Hulk! She has a nice little growl that goes with the pose.
After eating rice pudding...and before her bath...yuck!!! At least you can see her two teeth clearly!
Bathtime!!!
My new favorite photo of her...
Here's a video I took today...she started thanking me for blowing her kisses...it was too cute not to capture on camera!!!


Well, I hope you are all having a great week...I'll post more when I can.
Take care,
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket