There is nothing worse than when your child is sick!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hi Everyone!
So, I am actually going to keep this quite short, since I am emailing this post to my blog. I have been taking some photos of the house, and I can't wait to post them! My plan was to do it this weekend, but mid-day yesterday, Hannah started running a fever. She's been doped up on Tylenol to help reduce it, but she (and Craig and I) didn't get much sleep last night. When we put her to bed tonight, she seemed to be more herself (grabbing food off our plates, taunting the cats, etc.). Hopefully we'll all get a good night's sleep tonight, and I'll be able to do a real post then. In the meantime, we'll be pumping Hannah with fluids, and keeping an eye on her temp. Fortunately, when Craig called the doctor, they said she has a way to go before we would need to bring her to the ER. Let's hope our little monkey is on the mend, and that she just had a 24 hour bug.

I hope you are all having a great week!!

Take care,
Sharon
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comments:

Karla said...

It really STINKS when our kids get sick. Such a helpless feeling and it can feel like the end of the world as we know it.

Hopefully Hannah is doing much better by now, and if not yet, then soon. :)

 
◄ Design by Pocket