Hello All!
I can't write a long post since we are headed over to the hospital in just a bit (I was feeling awful last night, so we decided to let Hannah get some sleep, and we stayed in the hotel for the night).
Surgery went great! Hannah's surgeon, Dr. Quinones, said that it was a text book surgery. As of last night, they were weaning her off her blood pressure meds, and they were happy with her levels. She was still on morphine and oxygen, but they're keeping an eye on those too. Her fluids were a bit low, so they were going to give her a second dose of plasma to be on the safe side.
When we were in with her yesterday, she was talking. She was mad that she couldn't have a drink (I would be too...it is so dry in there!!!), but they let me put Chapstick on her, so that helped a bit. She was also asking about her tub toys...typical Hannah...always worried about everyone else!!!
All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I know that she will get stronger each day, and be giving them all "Hannah Hell" before too long!!!
Thank you all for your prayers, positive thoughts and support!!! All of it has helped...more than you'll ever know!!!
I'll post more updates when I can...
God Bless,
Sharon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Continued P&PTs heading your way.
I can't wait to hear all about the "Hannah Hell" she gives them!!! (not that I beleive for a minute that she could ever cause such a thing)
Lots of love and warm hugs heading your way.
So happy to hear that Hannah is doing well. I pray her recovery is quick and easy. I am in awe of how strong and amazing Hannah is and you and Craig are my heroes for being so strong for her. Lots of love to you guys!
Post a Comment