Hello All!
I just wanted to give you all a quick update. As you know, Hannah was supposed to have surgery next Tuesday…yup, I said supposed to have. I caught a nasty cold and Craig started showing signs of it too. Hannah has been symptom free so far (knock on wood), but it is too risky to do the surgery with both Craig and I sick. So, they have penciled us in for March 30th, and I have to give them an update on Monday regarding our health. They’ll evaluate then if we need to be bumped further into April.
Thanks again for all of your support, and please think healthy thoughts! We could really use them right now!!
Thanks,
Sharon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A slight reprieve....... but am sorry that it's because you & Craig are coming down with a cold. Sending lots of {{{stay healthy}}} vibes Hannah's way .
On a different note, I have nominated you for a blog award. Please head to my blog to receive it. :)
Hey Sharon - hope Hannah continues to stay healthy and you guys make a quick recovery!
This cold season has been such a nasty one! Come the end of March hopefully we can say spring is on its way and the bugs can take a hike and Hannah's recovery can be as seamless as possible!
Get better soon :)
Post a Comment