Hey Eveyone!
Man, I have been a blogging slacker again! I assure you that the reason is that I have been working on my crafts blog, http://nanasbuttonjar.blogspot.com/. We’ve also been super busy around here!! Last week, Craig and I went out to dinner and to a Flames game on Thursday (photos and a post are coming soon), then Friday night we went out to dinner with Hannah, and then watched the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics, Saturday we went Downtown to the Chinese New Year celebrations, and Sunday we went up to the Cross Iron Mills Mall. Phew…like I said, it’s been busy! This weekend isn’t going to be much slower. Sunday we are having a bunch of people over for the Men’s US vs. Canada hockey game. It should be lots of fun!! Hannah has convinced herself that it is her birthday, and that’s why people are coming over…hmmm…hopefully she’ll forget about that before people arrive sans gifts!!
Here are some recent photos…I still have a bunch on my camera that I need to upload onto the computer…
Hannah decided to make Craig a frame for Valentine’s Day. Here’s the mini-Artist at work!!
Here’s the “After” photo. She was so proud of her painting…and she got very little paint on her hands…and none on her clothes!! WooHoo!!
And here’s the final project. I painted the letters and glued them on, since they were so small. Hannah picked out the ladybug and photo. If you want to read more about our crafting adventure, click here.
So there you have it…my “What we’ve been up to” post. I hope to get more photos posted soon.
In the meantime, enjoy the sun, enjoy the Olympics, and have a wonderful Thursday!!!
Cheers!
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment