Hey Everyone-
First, I want to thank everyone for their support as we wait for Hannah's surgery date. The emails, FB messages, tweets, etc have all been so helpful as we gear up for this difficult time.
I spoke via email with Hannah's nurse at Alberta Children's, and it looks as though we will be in Edmonton sometime in the first two weeks of March. I guess this is good and bad...the more I thought about waiting until spring, the more panicked I was that we would be in the hospital for Hannah's birthday in April. She is sooooo looking forward to turning three, that it would have broken all of our hearts to not be able to celebrate it on time.
We should know soon (hopefully) when the actual date is going to be...I'll be sure to keep you all posted once we find out.
In the meantime, here's the latest photo of the Diva...
Have a great rest of CHD Awareness Week, Valentine's Day Weekend, and Family Day Weekend!!
Cheers!
Sharon

3 comments:
The Diva is sure a cutie pie!!!!
Fingers crossed that you get a surgery date soon and that she can enjoy turning 3 however it is she has planned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are keeping in touch with your great blog... Can't wait to see you in the flesh sometime in the future... In the meantime this is a wonderful way to connect. The 'Diva' is sooooo cute...Keeping you in our thoughts.
My friend with another 'Diva' is trying to find time to connect with you. We love you guys!
She is GORGEOUS!!!! Many prayers for you and your family!!
Post a Comment