Hello All-

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello All-

I promise that a longer post is coming, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have recently invited a bunch of new readers to log into the blog.  When we are in Edmonton for Hannah's surgery, I am hoping to only have to post updates in a few places, and I figure that the blog and Facebook are the two best places.  I'll post more personal info on here, and general stuff on Facebook.  I can also send photos via my Blackberry to the blog, so I'll be able to post a bit more.  I can also get all of the comments that anyone leaves emailed to me, whereas Facebook is sometimes spotty on sending me stuff. 

If there are any friends or family that you know would like to have access, please let me know by sending me their email address. 

So, if you are a new reader, welcome, and if you are an "oldy but goody", thanks for sticking with us!!

Cheers!
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket