This Blog is Brought to you by the Letter...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

S
As in SICK!
Hey Everyone,
Well, we've managed to dodge the stomach bug this long...I guess we were due. Thursday night, Hannah woke up throwing up...6 times, that night, but who's counting? Friday we took it easy and she seemed okay...same with Saturday. Then, at about midnight on Saturday night, we were at it again. Not as bad this time, but bad enough for a complete jammie and linen change! Yuck!!
She seemed to be better on Sunday, but I was exhausted. I blamed it on the lack of sleep, until...you guessed it, I started getting sick! Sunday night was VERY rough for me! Thankfully Hannah slept through all of it. Poor Craig has had to listen and clean up after both of us too much lately.
Yesterday was a bit better, and we all slept through the night without any "wake-ups". We thought we were in the clear until Craig told me this morning in a text that he isn't feeling well...wonderful! He's going to stay at work as long as he can, but if he gets hit like I did, I'm sure we'll be seeing him home sooner than later.
This bug sucks! The worst part was that when I was in the thick of it, I couldn't stand up or lift my head without throwing up! It was awful!! I still feel like a Mack truck ran me over, but at least I'm vertical and eating. Baby steps, right?? Hannah is loving all of the TV time, and has been my little nurse. The other night she even helped Craig tuck me in. It was so cute...she made up a bedtime story, and shared her favorite blanket with me!
So, I might be a bit MIA for a little while. I have some projects to post on my knitting blog, but they will have to wait until we are all feeling better...
In the meantime, have a great week, and I'll write more when I can!
Cheers!
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket ►